Friday, October 15, 2010

moods and weather

i really don't like the cold much. Even when I was still living on the other side of the globe, i prefer the warm weather rather than the cold though I love the rainy days especially on those times that I have nothing else to do but to curl up in bed and with a good book. That was such a blissful moment for me.
The fall is here. The leaves are turning brown and soon it will start to fall. The winds are howling outside while I'm here curled up in bed with a sweater, a pajama and socks and with my laptop (wishing it was a book). They told me that this is just a typical fall day and it will get colder on winter when the snow's falling. And I was like, oh, oh, the chill hurts like tiny needles pricking my skin when I walk outside. And this is just the beginning? And yeah, the blizzard is coming. They said that I would get used to it. I sure hope I could or I would pack my bags again and relocate to the other side where the weather is warm all year round. Great idea? Is it?
There are lot of factors to think about other than the weather. Yet sometimes, moods and weather go hand in hand. Today is just one of the days that it is happening. I'm hoping for a good mood and good weather tomorrow. Let there be sunshine.

No comments: